Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Crock Pot Greek Chicken Pitas (21 Day Fix Approved)

Okay, so I think I am going to try and post a new healthy recipe every Tuesday. We can be fun and call it New Recipe Tuesday, or something else really lame! :) I don't know why, but I like things to have nic-names. So... here we go with our first new weekly recipe!

I have been on Pinterest like crazy lately looking for 21 Day Fix recipes to eat for the next few weeks. I am all about fast, easy meals. If I can cook it in my crockpot, even better. I usually don't have a ton of time to cook, and I hate cleaning up the huge mess it makes when you are done. I found this really good Crock Pot Greek Chicken Pita's recipe, it was seriously so good. The whole family enjoyed it, and they were even asking to eat the leftovers the next night for dinner. So here is the link to that recipe.

If you are following the 21 Day Fix plan, then this recipe is 1 Red, 1 Green, and 1 yellow

This recipe was super fast to prepare, didn't make a huge mess, and made enough for a few leftovers. I didn't think to take a picture of it before we all dived in, so you will just have to settle for the picture on the original link.

I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as we did. Stay tuned for a new healthy recipe, that I have already tried & love next Tuesday. :)


1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing! I can't wait to try it. :) Thanks for the motivation and awesome example of healthy living... you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete