Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Ham and Cheese braid

Yay... it's new recipe Tuesday... Today's recipe is a Ham and Cheese braid. Here is the link for this recipe. 


So you know how a few weeks ago I mentioned that we had to put off our Easter Sunday dinner because we were all sick? Well, we ended up having our Easter dinner the Sunday after. We had everyone over and had so much fun.

We had ham... and it was so good. Even though we gave a bunch of it away to family, we still had a ton of it left. There are only so many days that you can eat the same leftovers. So I had to come up with a new way to eat our leftovers. I hopped on Pinterest & this is where I found this recipe.

It looked a little weird... and I wasn't sure about the Honey Mustard, but I had all the ingredients already for this recipe. So I just went for it. One little change I made, was that I used my home made, whole wheat pizza crust recipe instead of using the canned crescent roll dough it suggests. Here is the link to that recipe.

It was a HUGE hit! Everyone loved it... even my crazy picky 5 year old... the sounds of "yum" actually came out of his mouth after he was forced to take his first bite. :)

This is what my leftovers looked like after everyone was done....


I think this picture speaks for it's self! :) So, next holiday, if you cook a ham, this is the perfect leftover recipe for the whole family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment