Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Clean Chicken Parmesan

Okay friends, it's clean recipe Tuesday again. This weeks recipe is Clean Chicken Parmesan! Here is the link to the recipe!

Okay, this meal was a HUGE hit!!! It was easy to cook, and my family all scarfed it down! The best of both worlds... I didn't have a huge mess in the kitchen & I didn't have to fight with any of my "littles" to eat! :) Literally in the middle of dinner, my family was actually talking about how they were excited to eat the leftovers again the next day for dinner.... I had to break the unhappy news that I didn't make enough for leftovers. So, there is a real possibility that I am making this meal all over again one day this week. That is how much people loved this meal.


Here is the picture I took. It actually turned out kinda pretty! I am not one of those people who makes "pretty" food. It always looks terrible, but usually tastes pretty good. So to make a fast, easy meal that actually looked like the picture on the blog, was a total bonus! :)

I followed the instructions on the blog to make my own whole wheat bread crumbs since I couldn't find any at the store. It was easier & faster than I thought it would be. I think I'll make my own bread crumbs at home from now on.  I also looked for a marinara sauce that had the lowest amount of sugar, to keep it as clean as possible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment