Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Donut Day!!

Okay friends, I am trying something new. I have decided that every Friday will be Friday Donut Day.


What is Friday Donut Day, you ask?? Is it about eating Donuts? ABSOLUTELY!!! :) I LOVE donuts, they just make me happy. Don't they make you happy? Just thinking about a warm, fluffy, gooey, sugary donut relaxes my body! (yes I know... I have a serious problem!! But I just can't help myself)

Anyways... back to my post.. I have decided that every Friday I will pick a family, or an organization to dedicate a donut to! Donuts just brighten your day! They put smiles on peoples faces! For a few seconds you can step out of the chaos of the world and smile and enjoy something. I usually end up eating a donut once a week anyways, so why not try and eat one for a good cause, other than just because they are awesome!

So, here's the scoop.... I will find a family that is going thought hard times, or an organization that is maybe doing some type of fundraiser, and I will give them a shout out on my blog every Friday. I will post about any type of go fund me account, or ways to donate to their cause.

My first family I am dedicating a donut to is the Rinn family.



This first family means a lot to me. We lived by them for about 8 years & I love this family. Brett and Heather are amazing people, and are the wonderful parents to 4 amazing kids. I have really gotten to know Heather through church and we have become close friends. This family is so nice & they really will do anything for anyone. They spend most of their time out and about in their neighborhood doing things for others and constantly serving everyone!!

Brett has recently been diagnosed with Liver Cancer and he needs a liver transplant. He will be receiving chemo & radiation treatments until he receives a new liver. This has been a major blow to them, but they are handling it so well. Brett is always smiling and always can find a reason to laugh and be positive.

They have a go fund me account if you would like to donate. Here is the link. If you are able at all to donate, even just a little I know it would be much deserved and appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment