Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Honey Salmon

This weeks clean recipe is Honey Salmon. I actually didn't have Salmon, but I had Halibut, so I just used that and it tasted amazing! Here is the link for that recipe.


(yes this is a paper plate we are eating off of... this is what happens when I don't have time to do my dishes for a few days! No judging!!! )

It literally takes 10 minutes to make. The whole meal took less than 15 minutes to throw together. While the Halibut was baking, I threw a bag of Edamame into the microwave for a few minutes, and chopped up some Strawberries. This was a big hit with everyone, except my extremely picky 5 year old!


This was the sad / mad face he had after eating the 2 tiny bites I made him eat. Don't you just feel so bad for him? He was downing a whole glass of water to help him swallow. I'm not even sure he chewed any of it. But, he ate what he was supposed to without his tantrum lasting more than a few minutes, and to his surprise, he didn't die. So, I call that a success with this kid! :)

I will definitely be making this one more often. My husband & my parents go fishing in Alaska usually once a year, so we always have an abundance of fish and I am always looking for good recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment